The Prepared Table’s Retail In-Store Policies
- Merchandise may be returned for in-store credit or exchanged within 7 days of the original purchase date.
- A receipt is required for in-store credit and exchange. We do have the capability to look up the purchase in our point of sale system should you misplace the physical receipt or delete the virtual receipt IF the item was purchased with a credit/debit card.
- Returned merchandise must be unused and must include all tags with original packaging intact.
- If you receive something that is flawed, we will gladly exchange it within the stated number of days. However, we are not responsible for products that become damaged or defective after purchase.
- All SALE and SEASONAL items are final sale and are not eligible for store credit or exchange.
- In the event that a product has become damaged while in your care, we will gladly share the name of the manufacturer so they may directly remedy the issue.
- We carefully inspect each product in the store upon checkout, and we expect customers to exercise the same attention upon selecting in-store merchandise. Upon selecting, examining, and purchasing products, you are communicating agreement that you approve of the quality and condition. Once a product leaves the store, it cannot be returned for chips or damage that may well have occurred after the item left the care of our store.
The Prepared Table’s Retail Online Policies
- Eligible returns will be issued a store credit via email.
- All returns must be received within 14 days of the original shipment date.
- Returned merchandise must be unused and must arrive with tags and original packaging intact.
- Returned merchandise that does not comply with our return policies may be refused or charged a restocking fee at the discretion of The Prepared Table’s staff.
- We carefully inspect each item before it is packaged and shipped. Packages shipped via USPS are insured for up to $100. An additional insurance quote can be available upon request.
- Once a product has been picked up by the shipping service, it is the responsibility of the carrier to deliver your package undamaged and timely.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
- If a shipment is refused upon attempted delivery, the customer is responsible for the original shipping charges and the cost of the return shipment to The Prepared Table. The amount will be reflected in the merchandise credit.
- In the event that we unintentionally packaged and shipped you the wrong item(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct our mistake as quickly as possible.